Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Did you know that California Chick-Fil-As offer free meals for those who support gay marriage?

Do you really expect anyone to believe anything that liberal gay loving Huffington Post put out. Show me something from a reliable news outlet, and I might believe it, but not from that liberal site.

• pdooma

The beauty of franchises.

Did you read the article about Dan Cathy and Shane Windmeyer?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/shane-l-windmeyer/da...

Apparently the writer of this article didn't keep up on the Chick Fil A position.

• Alex C

I think Chick-Fil-A is a respectable company. They never fail to be based around customer service. The company itself does not agree with gay marriage, so that is a nice thing for them to do.

What does it matter what they do? The owner had an opinion and people wanted them out of business just because they donated money privately to an organization that seemed to support their ideals.. The left said this man had no right to do so. They boycotted his business. The left is full of bullies. Do as I say or else.

Good i`m glad the CEO came to his senses even if the loss of business was a wake up call.

So I could just walk in there and say "I'm not a bigot" and get free mediocre food?

That's hardcore, and compensating for lack of company morality!

*I original red this as "who don't support gay marriage"*

• Mark

can't say i support what they're doing. but hey, I could lie to them for a free meal. I mean it's not like I have to tell the truth or naything.

Source(s): I seriously don't know what this world is coming to *smh*.
  • I still won't eat that food. It's still owned by the man who's completely against gay marriage.

One location's franchise owner doesn't agree with the overall beliefs of the CEO of the company. Good for him for standing up.

• No, nor do I believe they should.

People should not have their businesses attacked because of their personal beliefs, nor should anyone recieve any favor for their personal beliefs.