I need the email of as many kpop companies as I can get. It's not for auditions. Do you know any?

I have a very important subject to email them about. I would most appreciate it if you could tell me any email addresses that you know! Any company, it does not matter.

Hi I'm Emmett from south Korea

I checked SM Entertainment which is one of the biggest K-pop management company.

They have 1:1 help center but they don't officially show their help Email address. But i'm pretty sure you can send a message after sign in.

And one of the answer said they speak only Korean, But There are millions of korean people who speak English very well. Look at me i'm just an ordinary citizen ^^;;;

If you specify your problem here, I can search what i can help you

Thanks

• Rachel

Just to let you know, most of those companies will only know Korean so they might ignore your email if they can't read it.

Check each company's website and you'll their general email address if they have a public one.