If North Korea keeps acting like this I think we need to take extreme action?

North Korea and its regime. 1) We know that N. Korea really has nuclear power; the main reason America always struggles. 2) Even if N. Korea always said they would do something and never did it, I fear it might be real this time;.. back in the 1950s North Korea attacked the South and it almost turned into... show more North Korea and its regime.

1) We know that N. Korea really has nuclear power; the main reason America always struggles.

2) Even if N. Korea always said they would do something and never did it, I fear it might be real this time;..

back in the 1950s North Korea attacked the South and it almost turned into World War 3.

there's no guarantee the new regime won't attack the South or America now.

I am currently living in the South near Seoul for a job and....although most South Koreans don't take North Korea's threats seriously since the North never really showed a sign of willing to attack since the armistice in 1953, I.....think America and South Korea need to give it some thought.

Many experts say North Korea won't, and, probably never attack Seoul and U.S. bases near Asia.

but this is NORTH KOREA we are dealing with; no one knows for sure.

North Korea is a state that starves its own citizens to death. already a crazy state for a ton of years.

now Kim Jong Un has ordered the closure of military hotlines to the South; this means that North Korea has no interest in peace with the South.

gosh N Korea is already the most isolated nation and does it really want to do this?

they also threatened to close down the Gaesong complex near the border.

WHAT is Kim Jong Un trying to do? make things worse for North korea?

i seriously wish the U.S.-led UN forces could teach Kim Jong Un a lesson and tell him to stop acting like a devil.

N Korea serves no good role in the world. everyone knows that.

why should americans and south koreans live under threat and increasing tensions just because of North Korea? i don't get it. Let’s use force on kim Jong Un and help South Korea take over the North. America's ally needs to get stronger.