Is the "Backyard Liberty" aquponics guide a scam?

Yes, it is a scam. Read what these people have to say about it: http://www.backyardaquaponics.com/forum/viewtopic....

1

Source(s): Make Biogas Video Guide : http://Biogas.oruty.com/?FZf

Hello Santos

I purchased the backyard liberty course before two months or so and in summary I can say that I'm not disappointed.

This course is far more extensive and content rich than many other similar courses online which I have checked before and the support from Alec Deacon also seems very good up to now.

Personally, I really like the easy ways that Alec Deacon explains which can help you to achieve food independence from your very own backyard, and also like that the backyard liberty system which he describes uses only about 10% of water compared to traditional gardening. In addition, the fact that you only need to spend around 15-20 minutes to maintain the system is a big advantage in my opinion.

Of course, the backyard liberty course is not perfect and the fact that it is available only in digital format is a bit disappointing in my opinion, however, in general I am happy with what I learned inside this course and for me personally it is a good purchase.

Well, these are my thoughts so far regarding this course and I hope that it helps you.

PS, if you would like to receive great discount and to get the backyard liberty course with all the bonus products that Alec Deacon offers right now at a special price and with full money back guarantee, then listed below is one link which I have found on a popular gardening forum that can be used to order the backyard liberty system for the cheapest price on the internet.

Enjoy and all the best!

A couple of months ago my friend Andrew told

me about this great new way to grow Organic food.

Get this,

- It grows your food 4X faster.

- There is ZERO maintenance.

- FISH do all the work for you.

Yep that's right, fish!

It's called Aquaponics and its taken the world by storm.

Watch this video here as it's all explained http://tinyurl.com/EasyDiyAquaponic <<

As you can see in the video, it's easy to build the

Aquaponics system and the benefits are obvious.

- NO weeding

- NO soil

- NO bugs

- USDA Organic approved technique

This aquaponics system has been featured on news

channels all over the world and the technique is PROVEN

to work.

Who Is Alec Deacon