Fashion Design Software - to design mens underwear?

Hi,

I want to start a line of mens underwear. I have sketches but I want to use a software program to create my designs on so that I can see a visual of what my designs look like on a virtual model. I also am wanting something that can help me get the measurements required by a manufacturer.

I am struggling to find something online and would really appreciate some help in the right direction.

Thank you

I've never really heard of this software, unless you are already IN the industry.

Mock drawing are always good, take em to a seamstress to have a test done, and you could go from there.

Im thinking this software if available would be very expensive, that ultimately would be unnecessary.

Source(s): guess?

Enter to Win FREE Optitex 2D CAD Pattern Making Suite & 3D Suite Software Worth $20,000 - Go Here: https://www.facebook.com/OptiTexHQ?sk=app_51572061...