Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 7 years ago

why does my wife cry during sex?

Ok im with a women I was best friends with for 9 years I have 3 kids with her and we been together for almost 2 years and the last time we had sex she cried out of the blue I ask her what was wrong she said she didn't know. and last nigh we had sex and after we got done she was crying again I ask her what's wrong she said she didn't know and she was fine after words I ask her if I hurt her during sex she said no this was the second time this has happen .but she been eating a lot yesterday saying her back is hurting and feet are swelled up could she be crying cause shes emotional and Pergo help

im only asking this question because im so board

• Girl

Sometimes, when the sex is really really good.. I laugh after. I think some women do the same but their response is to cry. It is just an emotional release.. and if she is fine afterwards, then I would not be too concerned. Sometimes, we just need a good cry.

The pregnancy hormones could have a lot to do with it as well. Don't be too worried as long as everything else is ok between you.

Likely because she has known you for 9 years, pumped out 3 of your kids, and has been 2 years, ans she has come to the realization that you aren't the guy she want to be between her legs.

You're married. Get used to it.

properly i've got self belief you may tell her that her crying makes you think of insecure and that her clarification "I as a results of no ability concept it extremely is you" does not scale back the anxiety... then ask her to talk greater desirable approximately this. For a guy like me, I easily could no longer experience my lover bursting into tears each and each time i attempted to make desire to her. i'm getting sexually inspired at the same time as I precieve that my lover is being sexually inspired through purpose of me... i might extremely provide up ineffective and floppy if my lover burst into tears in the direction of intercourse. tell her the type you think of roughly it... look into get to the backside of it. detect if it extremely is resolved. Is she holding in spite of the fact that returned? I know in different circumstances i'm getting creeped out through reminiscences of teenager sexual abuse. She is probable no longer equipped to share with you... although discussing your thoughts on her reaction on your love making efforts can no longer harm.

She's Pergo? Obviously she's crying because you wouldn't spring for decent kitchen flooring.

probal reasons could be:-

1.. Pain

2...Missing something

3...carrying hangovers

4...Past bummers (sexual)

5... Repentance for disloyalty/hiding ( cant admit)

• Finwie

She might be hormonal and pregnant, yes. Take a test.

• ravi C

yes this is kind of emotional......