Allan asked in HealthOther - Health · 7 years ago

What is synthetic cocaine ?

What is in it ? and Is it true you can buy it in adult shops ?

Favorite Answer

Synthetic Cocaine is something that is legal as of right now because they are marketing it as glass cleaner. I would stay away from it to be perfectly honest with you and I am not one to say that about most feel good drugs. In all honesty though I would buy actual cocaine off of the streets before blowing any of that nasty stuff. Chances are good that there are way more chemicals in this 'synthetic' cocaine than there are in actual cocaine. I've tried cocaine before and would do it again before even thinking about trying this synthetic cocaine. I'm sure the only upside is that it would be cheaper. A lot cheaper.

• Gupta5 years agoReport

mdma,mdpv,ketamine,meths,meph and more of high Quality, (99.9%) purity.We are China base company specialis in the prouction and supplies for all typs of Reserach Chemicals.Our quality is guaranteed an a discreet shipping in such that we have a 100% deivery success.Contact us no
      skype is andreev1140

1

Source(s): Neuropathy Treatment http://renditl.info/NeuropathySolutionProgram

Synthetic Coke

• D

From what I can find, it's any number of substances. In Australia it may vary as well.

I found MDPV being passed as synthetic cocaine, various cocaine derivatives (4-fluorococaine, and more), even a "how to" for making a "cocaine" out of OTC benzocaine jel (for oral mouth pain -- it should not work on the CNS). I also found a synthesis for the real thing, a project requiring equipment and skill most people do not possess.

All I can say is wow. I think I'm glad my past is in my past!

• Gupta5 years agoReport

mdma,mdpv,ketamine,meths,meph and more of high Quality, (99.9%) purity.We are China base company specialis in the prouction and supplies for all typs of Reserach Chemicals.Our quality is guaranteed an a discreet shipping in such that we have a 100% deivery success.Contact us no skype is andreev1140

If you want to decrease the suffering of neuropathy entirely and forever, eliminate chronic nerve suffering and get your flexibility in the past this https://tr.im/e1H68 is the book for you.

The Neuropathy Solution is definitely an ebook wherever your find 6 techniques for fighting neuropathy, 6 ‘natural home remedies ', each having a separate part and the actual therapy of neuropathy includes a devote chapter of around 40 pages.

The whole guide may be study in time, which can be good so you may get down seriously to activity earlier and eventually you are able to benefit from the day-to-day activities.

I know this question is old, but you can buy some on amazon actually. It says "not for human consumption" so that the seller releases any liability, but some friends of mine say its better than the actual stuff, and cheaper! Look up 'fake cake synthetic caine', its sold by the gram.

Neuropathy is really a unpleasant disease but with the book of Dr. Randall Labrum, Neuropathy Solution, a guide that you will find here https://tr.im/AZsDk you can remove thermosetting pain that this disease trigger it.

If you follow all the therapy alternatives presented in Neuropathy Solution guide effectively your brain may launch endorphins, or “happy chemicals”, and these will allow you to combat suffering and reduce stress.

The Neuropathy Solution does not need an excessive amount of principle, just useful assistance as you are able to put to perform immediately.

Mephedrone,MDMA and other RCs for sale.

Our products are of high quality and very good purity, we can go into supply contracts and long-term relationships with our buyers.

Ketamine

4-FMP

UR-144

5f-ur144

AKB-48

5F-AKB-48

PB-22

PB-22F

BB-22

MAM-2201

STS-135

5-APB

5-APDB

5-EAPB

5-MAPB

6-APB

MPA

BK-MDMA

MPHP

25i-nbome

25-b nbome

25c-nbome

4-MEC

4-BMC

URB-597

MDPV

A-pvp

4f-APVP

A-pvt

A-pbp

Ethylphenidate

3-MMC

MN-24

MN-25

JWH-250

3-meo-pcp

2-fa ↓

3-fa

2-fma

4-fma

4-fmc ↓

AB-FUBINACA ↓

AB-PINACA ↓

5F-AB-PINACA↓

PV-2

PV-3

PV-4

PV-8

3,4-CTMP

LY-2183240

Pentedrone

Desmethylprodine (MPPP)

4-aco-dmt

A834,735

A836,339

MET and many more............

If you are interested in any of our products please contact for more details......

schedwick666@gmail.com

schedwick666@gmail.com

"No LE please." Meaning: No law enforcement.

• abdul4 years agoReport

Where is my stuff schedwick666@gmail.com ? I paid £250 and now you're not replying on my emails.