Best way to deal with rude and disrespectful foreigners in London?

As a Afro British person I am finding a lot of foreigners do not know their place. I find a lot of them have this condescending disrespectful and down right rude attitude toward Afro British people. Coming from their backward home countries, they bring their bad attitudes with them. What is the best way to deal... show more As a Afro British person I am finding a lot of foreigners do not know their place. I find a lot of them have this condescending disrespectful and down right rude attitude toward Afro British people. Coming from their backward home countries, they bring their bad attitudes with them.

What is the best way to deal with these 'people'.
Update: For example I will be walking down the street and this Chinese woman will be staring at me, and you know not just look, but a stare of distrust and contempt.

It has now gotten to the point where I will stare back at them with equal disgust and say what? Why are you staring? Go back to China.
Update 2: RR if only that were true. But I think you have to understand that some of these 'people' are bottom feeders fresh of the boat. They have no respect to being with.