True: the Earth is the center of the Universe according to Bible?

what if I tell you that the Earth is the center of the Universe like the Bible has told according to God? if you accept that only Earth has life existence in the Universe and nothing beyond it you will see my point. We are the spotlight in an empty space. Without life on Earth who would know if there's day... show more what if I tell you that the Earth is the center of the Universe like the Bible has told according to God?

if you accept that only Earth has life existence in the Universe and nothing beyond it you will see my point. We are the spotlight in an empty space. Without life on Earth who would know if there's day and night? who would appreciate all celestial bodies that exist? what is the use of sunlight without life to bask on its warmth? God gave life to only our Planet-the Earth so someone would see and understand, appreciate and use what God has created. so I consider the Bible to be true, that the Earth is the center of the Universe knowing that life exist here in our planet and nowhere else.