The tip of my penis hurts when i pee and feels like its swollen inside?

its a really weird feeling that comes and goes. it'll be around for about a week and then disappear for a while, then come back. its definitely not an STD and i dont think its a UTI either. when i pee the tip of my penis hurts and the urine just trickles out with no power. and it hurts a little anyway... show more its a really weird feeling that comes and goes. it'll be around for about a week and then disappear for a while, then come back.

its definitely not an STD and i dont think its a UTI either.

when i pee the tip of my penis hurts and the urine just trickles out with no power. and it hurts a little anyway but when i try and force it out it really hurts and it still doesnt come out with any sort of pressure.

it hurts if i prod it as well. i was wondering if ive just masturbated too vigorously and maybe bruised the tip of my penis or something.

also if i do masturbate sometimes it fine and normal ejaculation. but sometimes it starts to come out and then stops and it really hurts, it feels like it trying to get out but its being stopped. its really strange

if anybody knows what this might be or how to get rid of it it would be much appreciated. also please dont just write go and see a doctor because i will when i get the chance im quite busy right now and its not effecting my work or anything. i just want to either know what it is or if there anything i can try to help it

thanks for any advice