Investing in a 401(k) through my company.? Trying for as much feedback as possible?

Im eligible to enroll in my company 401(k) plan. Im 32 years old and make a decent living $70,000-$120,000 a year. Im leaning toward a more aggressive stance on what to choose for the particular funds available through our plan. We have to pick each fund with a % and have a total of %100 at the end. Our funds are:

Morley Stable Value

PIMCO Total Return

T. Rowe Price Capitol Apprec

DFA US Large Cap Value

Vanguard Total Stock Market Idx

Wells Fargo Advantage Growth

Rydex-SGI Mid Cap Value

Columbia Acorn

DFA US Small Cap Value

Janus Triton

American Funds Capital World G/I

Dodge &Cox International Stock

DFA Emerging Markets Value

T. Rowe Price Real Estate

Wells Fargo Adv Precious Metals

Fidelity Freedom 2010

Fidelity Freedom 2020

Fidelity Freedom 2030

Fidelity Freedom 2040

My company does not match but does profit sharing. From what I hear they are really good about throwing in a bit of cash for their employees and are a pretty profitable company.Im looking for ideas about what percentage to invest in each. It would be very helpful. Thanks for your time.

• ?

Pick seven to ten of those stocks. Diversify so that you have 10% to 14% in each one.

At your age you have a lot of time on your hands... so you can afford to be very aggressive.

If you're making as much as you're making, you should contribute as much as you're allowed to your 401K.