Is there any explanation for this?

My cousin can sense the dead, her sister used to be psychic but she learned how to repress it, and my father and grandfather can water witch. (Water dowse, whichever you prefer) Chances are I can water witch (since my brother can't) or do something supernatural too. This is all one side of the family. I was wondering if there is a scientific explanation for why my family is like this, or is this just God blessing our family?

• James
    Favorite Answer

Some supernatural abilities run in families. With a friend of mine, his entire family can either see or sense people who have died. My friend himself can sense/feel them, both some of the relatives can see the spirits. I don't know why it goes through some families.

A lot of people think they can dowse water but there is water underground pretty well everywhere so anywhere they choose will get a result if they dig deep enough, the person just wiggles the sticks themselves.

Your cousin and her sister are very imaginative and are making stuff up, no one has ever been able to prove that they can really do those things.

The explanation is that some families learn to believe in things that are not real, if you'd been bought up by a bunch of atheist scientists your ideas would probably be quite different.

http://www.skepdic.com/dowsing.html

Does God create something that's imperfect? there are maximum of flaws interior the logic of prepared faith. Take Adam and Eve, as an occasion. If God is conscious each little thing, alongside with the destiny, and he created Adam and Eve, and he knew their nature, then he knew what decision they could make in the previous they made it, so then why be shocked or indignant with regard to the alternative they made? additionally, putting Adam and Eve interior the backyard with a fruit they at the instant are not meant to consume is like putting a 2-3 hundred and sixty 5 days-previous interior the kitchen with a jar of cookies on the floor and telling him to no longer consume any. Animals at the instant are not sinful. they're merely as God created them. gay human beings who're born that way at the instant are not undesirable or sinful the two and should no longer would desire to stay out an entire life of loneliness. prepared faith has been subverted by employing those with an schedule.

• Dr. NG

Unless you can back up your claims with some proof, no explanation can be given, nor is one needed.

You could have one of your family members win one of the many worldwide paranormal challenges and have the finest scientific minds in the world will work on an explanation.

Angeline , some things are unanswerable and unexplainable . ill recommend you to not to overthink and live with it !

This is something paranormal