To all atheists please give me a reasonable explanation?

Why do some of you insist on telling me my god doesn't exist and that he is nothing but a figment of my imagination. I do not follow my faith blindly I have similar beliefs that atheist and liberals hold true some would call me liberal christian.. I mean none of us have died to know whether or not their is no... show more Why do some of you insist on telling me my god doesn't exist and that he is nothing but a figment of my imagination. I do not follow my faith blindly I have similar beliefs that atheist and liberals hold true some would call me liberal christian.. I mean none of us have died to know whether or not their is no god or not or their is no other omnipotent being in our lives. The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. Just because something isn't seen doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Just because big foot for example hasn't been seen doesn't mean he doesn't exist.
P.S. Please don't leave answers if you are gonna give me a arrogant and stupid answer.
Update: I feel as though it is arrogant to say that one thing exist or doesn't exist.
Update 2: I am not trying to disprove Atheist or Christians or any other belief. I am simply posing a question I am not completely eliminating the fact that god is real and I am not completely eliminating the fact that god is fake.