....My weird history teacher...how comes? the "nativism".?

...I'm a Chinese in the uh U.S. history class for this semester...my teacher Mrs.B actually is consider to be a very well-rounded and nice person. She is really popular in the study body group....but I think she's a racist. I think she has discrimination on me in the bottom of her heart. She looked at me in... show more ...I'm a Chinese in the uh U.S. history class for this semester...my teacher Mrs.B actually is consider to be a very well-rounded and nice person. She is really popular in the study body group....but I think she's a racist. I think she has discrimination on me in the bottom of her heart. She looked at me in a scornful way every time I tried to be nice to her...She is a responsible teacher, and I am not a trouble maker either...she said to us "I believe each one of us are still a racist in the deep inside ourselves,....just admit it." and I felt so weiiirrrrd!!!!! sounds like she's confessing herself of being it.
And yesterday when we were reviewing final together, she stared at me when she explain the word "nativism" and I was completely shocked, I never thought she could act in such a way so irritating and disturbing.

I don't think I'm asking questions in here......but, I'd like to see any comments base on above. Thanks.