God . Atheist . Christianity?

I think the real reason atheist are made about god is because no christian has given time and well put effort to explain how the bible gives life . No wonder atheist are made and believe in nothing its because they know nothing .

Then please, by all means explain it. We're waiting.

Haha Odin? First dont generalize all atheists into a group of haters. I am atheist and take delivery of all people as long as they are moral folks. Dont supply me crap about moral only exsist because of religion. Every person knows correct and flawed even though some have either a scewed point of view or without difficulty ignore this impulse. All i am announcing is thats like announcing, "So why do all Christians hate Atheists?" they do not. Some do some do not. In any other case you gotta to find an character and now not a group to direct your query toward.

I think you are wrong

I think the real reason theists believe in a god is because no one has given the time and effort to explain how natural processes explain almost everything about life. No wonder theists are made and believe in a fictional being it is because they know nothing

No, it's just that we believe in science more.

Many people have their own beliefs because they go through different things. I am an athiest, I hate religion, but I believe in god- my own special kind of god.

I do think you should respect it, however. I think believing in something like God is beautiful- it's nice to have something to believe in, but there's no proof of it being a valid one, so all my beliefs' foundation is an empty one.

I don't think you should call people out for not believing for what you believe. Have you ever given science a try? Can you explain thermodynamics, vectors, molarity, RNA and DNA? I love how science is not based from a bible (book), but from the smallest atom to the biggest novas. You should look at it from both points of views.

There was study done in America recently that showed that Atheists have more knowledge of the bible and religion than Christians.

Most Atheists HAVE read the bible pretty thoroughly, that's why they are Atheists.

Or maybe we just don't believe?

I used to be Christian and very well know the bible and all of that jazz, however it doesn't interest me and I simply don't view it as anything more then a very old story book.

Source(s): Atheist
  • india

"No wonder atheist are made and believe in nothing its because they know nothing"

I don't know about you, but I definitely felt the warmth of Christ's Love when I read that. Oh, wait. No, that was gas.

Source(s): Insulting me won't get me to convert to your side, especially when you say that I know nothing while your writing really sucks. That's called irony, kid, and you'll have to watch out for it when you go on these witnessing/libel rants.

It is impossible to prove an abstract concept like God does or does not exist because it only exists in the mind of the believer not the actual physical world outside of their mind.

Because no atheist has ever read the Bible either, right?

• Robert

Atheist need proof and us theists have no proof. Not sure why so many Christians have trouble understanding that. God is about faith not facts... simple as that.

• Lhotse

I think you are wrong.

I've had it explained ad nauseum. I just can't bring myself to believe or care.