If a married man like/attracted to another woman, are they usually after sex?

This is only a general question. Not implying I am the third party.

My old boss was attracted to me and he was married. But for some odd reason I think he looked at me in a niece way because he just liked my personality and I made him laugh a lot. It doesn't always have to be sexual. They can just be attracted to someone's looks or personality but they would never cross that line.

Couple of things that have already been made stand out as being a reliable answer. First is how might you recognize they are having an stunning intercourse existence? according to risk is terrible or non existent. 2nd how do you recognize the different has a good ..... the load and the tightness of the different ought to no longer be the difficulty. the 1st merchandise must be the difficulty the intercourse existence ought to no longer exist in any respect and he purely is tired of it. Have study many posts right here the place women individuals state they simply dont choose intercourse anymore. what's the guy to do purely say oh thats ok we isn't intimate ever returned? Now what ought to happen is a divorce and that they pass on if the ladies individuals or guy has desperate to no longer be intimate anymore yet that may not continuously the alternative tha tis arrived upon on the start. So on condition that have no genuine way of understanding the 1st section its difficult to assert why.

• .

It's not always the main thing. Some men have relationships with the people they have affairs with. They need to feel appreciated in some way because they're weak minded. Or just unhappy. And then other times they can't keep it in their pants, usually when they have a lot of options and temptation because of who they are or their job, etc. Lastly it could just be an ego boost and they want to feel like they are still attractive to other women.

• ?

People don't do things for obvious reasons, all

the time. He may not have been atttacted to her

at all. Today, having sex is like getting a cup of

coffee.

If a married man is after another female it wouldn't be to play gin rummy or mow her lawn. Hello.

It's usually what a guy thinks about Nintey nine percent of the time.

Men like sex. Yes.

• Tina

Not usually, always period. How could you possibly have anything really meaningful with "the other woman".

Yep, I'd say that's true about 95% of the time.

• ???

No, they're usually after an ego boost. It's using either way, and most cheating men do not leave their wives (and most wives don't leave cheating husbands).