How bad will a Intel core i3 3240 and a i5 2400 bottleneck a Geforce GTX 650 ti?

Hey guys, i need advice, i plan on getting either one of these two with a geforce gtx 650 ti, im on a low budget so please try not to tell me to get a better one...

I really need help with this

Many Thanks

I dont understand... What do u mean it has to do with the motherboard? Can you please explain...

Sorry for the dumbness

Btw, i know what a motherboard is, i just dont know what you mean...

XD

I would get the I5 if ur doing gaming. GTX series are really good graphics cards!!! You can get either GPU really has nothing to do with CPU it has to do with motherboard

specific you may get some one hundred twenty mm followers to quiet down your CPU and GPU somewhat greater and in case you may, get a water cooling equipment. They artwork super ! And coming to the PSU, I say get at-least six hundred Watts or 650 Watts PSU. basically in case in case you prefer to enhance your rig sooner or later. Regards Ch. Pawan

buy the gtx, all this rubbish about bottlenecking is rubbish people who talk aboout bottlenecks are actully bottlnecks