Why do you blame the USA for the North Korea problems?

To be blunt, I'm an American, and I am tired of everyone blaming us for everything that goes wrong in the world. I could bring up plenty of things we are blamed for but I will stick to the most recent one. North Korea. They say we are bullies and we are the ones pushing for a fight. Let me enlighten you, tell... show more To be blunt, I'm an American, and I am tired of everyone blaming us for everything that goes wrong in the world. I could bring up plenty of things we are blamed for but I will stick to the most recent one. North Korea. They say we are bullies and we are the ones pushing for a fight. Let me enlighten you, tell you the facts, unbiased. I'm not here for an ****-talking match, just a discussion so if you disagree please reply, this is meant to be an honest education discussion.
So, first let us talk what started it. We all know that after North Korea tested their 3rd nuclear test sanctions were placed on North Korea, and this is the event that triggered NK's threats. A lot of people blame this on the USA, but how is this our fault? These sanctions did not come out of nowhere, they were the 3rd set of sanctions and North Korea was very well aware of what would happen if they kept developing nuclear weapons. The warnings and sanctions were not US sanctions, they were sanctions imposed by the United Nations after they unanimously voted for them. There are only 4 countries on this planet that are not members of the UN, so technically the entire world is responsible for these sanctions. Among the UN there are 5 permanent members with the power to veto any decision. China, North Korea's only ally worth talking about, is one of those 5 with the power of veto. So China could have stopped them and they didn't. So while the USA may have been at the forefront, enforcing the sanctions, there is no denying that every single country on this planet deserves the blame. NK refused to cooperate with the UN, they knew what would happen, they did it anyways and got pissed of when they were "punished", there was no other cause.
Another thing people complained about was the USA military deployment to the region. This was for 2 reasons. The first reason was the joint military drills. Every single year at the exact same time the USA and South Korean military perform drills called, "Foal Eagle". As I said, they take place every year. With or without the North Korean conflict, they would have happened. We did do something out of the norm when the B-2s were sent, but other than that, everything was normal, we even toned them down. As we said, when they ended a lot of the military equipment was pulled out.
The other reason we did it was because, incase you did not notice, North Korea threatened to nuke our allies and us. After the threat we moved anti-missile defense systems and placed them in various places, among our allies countries. This was completely justified, we had every right in the world to place defensive weapons. We also, moved carrier strike groups to the region, as a deterrent. I assure you that US naval carrier strike group is a far better deterrent than any amount of NK missile. The fact that we didn't attack proves they were there for defensive reasons.
It is true that NK asked for talks and that we refused them. You have to understand that North Korea has a history of causing an issue, ramping up tensions and then asking for peace talks. They do this attempting to receive aid in one source or another. We denied the talks because it has proven to be useless. Our terms were an agreement to abolish their nuclear program. You might say it isn't fair for us to have nukes but the only justification needed is the fact that they threatened to use them. They are unstable, and in 2010 they proved that they were capable of attacking South Korea for absolutely no reason. They hit SK with a missle, and neither SK or the USA retaliated. The world is a better place if NK doesn't have nukes.
Lastly, people have said we did not attack NK because we are scared of China. China played a role in the way we dealt with NK but fear was not one of them. We simply wanted to find a peaceful solution, so to say that we were scared of China has got to be one of the stupidest things anyone has ever said. We are far from scared of China, and no they would not "crush"us in a war because of North Korea. You obviously do not understand how the US and China relationship works. You are talking about 2 countries that would collapse without the other. It will be a very very very long time before the USA and China go to war, for any reason. It just wont happen....especially over North Korea
So please before you start talking about something please be sure that you actually know what u you are talking about. Biased opinions are as useful as a bag full of air.