Is my statue of Vishnu?

I bought a statue in a Flea Market and I believe it is a Hindu Statue of Vishnu. The Statue is of a female upper body with a serpent lower body. There are serpent heads coming out from behind her neck and over her head. She has wings and is holding something that looks like a heart of a seashell of some kind. Help? Also If you could spare any information about the Goddess in the statue that would be helpful! Thanks!

I Paid 15 dollars for it because it was damaged, part of the tail had been chipped off. They were 30 - 50 dollars new.

Its definitely female so it cannot be Rahu.

How much you pay for it??

• ssrvj

It is NOT Vishnu.

Upper portion Male Human body and lower portion serpent means RAAHU.

There is NO such Hindu Idol of the description given above.May be some Greek Goddess.

• b bus

This is definitely NOT Vishnu (Vishnu is symbolized as a masculine gender anyway). And I have never seen any Hindu Goddesses' image/ statue with wings on her. Maybe this is some Pagan/ Greek Goddess or even someone's imagination.

No its not a hindu statue most likely a Greek goddess.