Balls make me embarrassed to be a guy... :(?

I'm 16, and first off am NOT gay, NOT going to become transgender or something. Because the bible wouldn't allow it by any means. Lately being a guy is just embarrassing :( Or mainly having balls that is. I'm always scared to death someone will hit me there or something. I'm embarrassed as heck when... show more I'm 16, and first off am NOT gay, NOT going to become transgender or something. Because the bible wouldn't allow it by any means. Lately being a guy is just embarrassing :( Or mainly having balls that is. I'm always scared to death someone will hit me there or something. I'm embarrassed as heck when groin humor comes up on the tv or a movie. I feel awkward whenever I think about how women are ball-less and can laugh and kick like it's nobodies business. I'm embarrassed as heck whenever A girl talks about balls or whenever I even suspect them of thinking about them... I;m embarrassed whenever I think of women in underwear... walking along so freely without anything hanging there and whatever.... The thought of a girl kneeing me there or something and laughing as I lay there in pain is horrific. Them not having any balls and just standing laughing and making fun of me. Just the whole thing in general... I HATE having balls, I HATE IT I HAAAATTTEEEEEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Someone please make me feel better...??? :(
12 answers 12