Do you have to own a gun safe in order to buy a rifle?

I bought an AR15 at Turners, after the paperwork was finished, the guy asked me if I have a gun safe. I said yes, but I personally don't own the safe, good because I can't get my gun without a safe. But I asked another arms dealer and he said I'm not required to have a safe, just a cable lock. ... show more I bought an AR15 at Turners, after the paperwork was finished, the guy asked me if I have a gun safe. I said yes, but I personally don't own the safe, good because I can't get my gun without a safe. But I asked another arms dealer and he said I'm not required to have a safe, just a cable lock. I'm confused. Will they not let me have my gun if I tell them I don't own a safe?
Update: Lol @ Xpatinas : obvious hoax? Tell me something, how does it feel to have a personality that attacks other people for the sake of wanting to feel like you have a d***? It doesn't make it bigger, and you're clearly over compensating, but there's good news for you! Gay marriages are being legalized so... show more Lol @ Xpatinas : obvious hoax? Tell me something, how does it feel to have a personality that attacks other people for the sake of wanting to feel like you have a d***? It doesn't make it bigger, and you're clearly over compensating, but there's good news for you! Gay marriages are being legalized so you can come out of the closet now buddy :)
Update 2: Lol @ Xpatinas : obvious hoax? Tell me something, how does it feel to have a personality that attacks other people for the sake of wanting to feel like you have a d***? It doesn't make it bigger, and you're clearly over compensating, but there's good news for you! Gay marriages are being legalized so... show more Lol @ Xpatinas : obvious hoax? Tell me something, how does it feel to have a personality that attacks other people for the sake of wanting to feel like you have a d***? It doesn't make it bigger, and you're clearly over compensating, but there's good news for you! Gay marriages are being legalized so you can come out of the closet now buddy :)