Who likes mma? Why? Is it Fun?

Lol I'm sorry I have to point this out. Mma is under suggested as sports wrestling category. Lol someone knows what there doing here

Kw your humor is noted and funny lol. I said it falls under wrestling. In sports

Busting your balls again. Lol

Kw lmao just playing

I like watching the sport. I love training in the format. It's a format that allows me to bring the training I've learned in several different martial arts to bear. It's about experimenting and improving, about testing things out. It forces one to be in good shape. I'd say it's more "rewarding" than "fun" but there's definitely an element of enjoyment.

Let's be honest, MMA is a sport, I have gone to many MMA studios and found that they cannot punch. Wrestling is as sport that if you do judo you will win all the time. I will say it because it is a joke, I have knocked out MMA fighters with what Ashihara has taught me. Resently, I got a book by a doctor who is puting everying he wrote on yahoo so DO NOT BUY THE BOOK who tells you how to destroy the human body all of it is illegal in mma

It's fun cause it's action packed

and a great work out.