Hey I got a new style. Lmao. Tell me what you think- tae-po. TaeKwonDo and Kempo mixed?

Like typo.

Darth Kemmmmmpo. And it is not TaeKwonDo. Lol. No way they are the same.

Darth you still mad at me. Lol. Forgive forget. Lol

Already been done...and it sucked.

You would do something so superfluous.

Again, showing yourself being of little insight.

The term used today is "low information person".

Here goes nothing - Tae Kwon Do is a Kenpo!

Kenpo, or Chuan Fa in Chinese, is a term used to describe ALL Pugilistic Methods, no matter the origin, except of course the made up crap.

Edit:

Someone said you were "dumber than a brick"... I find a brick to have more use than you.

Kempo and Kenpo are the same. It is a Romanization of the Chinese characters meaning Fist Method, which the Chinese use to refer to their martial arts AS WELL AS THE MARTIAL ARTS OF OTHER CULTURES.

I thought you would have understood that the first time I posted it on this post, but the brick beats you out on intelligence.

It's not that they're the same, it's that Tae Kwon Do is a Kenpo - a Fist Method from Korea.

• Jim R

That does seem the trend these days. Take 2 martial arts, water them down until they are unrecognizable and nearly useless, mix them together (sort of), give them a name (fancy or silly), and you are good to go.

Hope you manage to steer clear of Tae Bo's copyright with that effort.

It fits you perfectly.