Hey I got a new style. Lmao. Tell me what you think- tae-po. TaeKwonDo and Kempo mixed?

Update:

Like typo.

Update 2:

Darth Kemmmmmpo. And it is not TaeKwonDo. Lol. No way they are the same.

Update 3:

Darth you still mad at me. Lol. Forgive forget. Lol

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favourite answer

Already been done...and it sucked.

• 8 years ago

You would do something so superfluous.

Again, showing yourself being of little insight.

The term used today is "low information person".

Here goes nothing - Tae Kwon Do is a Kenpo!

Kenpo, or Chuan Fa in Chinese, is a term used to describe ALL Pugilistic Methods, no matter the origin, except of course the made up crap.

Edit:

Someone said you were "dumber than a brick"... I find a brick to have more use than you.

Kempo and Kenpo are the same. It is a Romanization of the Chinese characters meaning Fist Method, which the Chinese use to refer to their martial arts AS WELL AS THE MARTIAL ARTS OF OTHER CULTURES.

I thought you would have understood that the first time I posted it on this post, but the brick beats you out on intelligence.

It's not that they're the same, it's that Tae Kwon Do is a Kenpo - a Fist Method from Korea.

• Jim R
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

That does seem the trend these days. Take 2 martial arts, water them down until they are unrecognizable and nearly useless, mix them together (sort of), give them a name (fancy or silly), and you are good to go.

• 8 years ago

Hope you manage to steer clear of Tae Bo's copyright with that effort.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 years ago

It fits you perfectly.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.