If you don't like my questions. Don't look at them. Don't answer them.?

And if you dont like me. So what. Stay off my questions. When you start telling me too blow it out my a s s. that shows a lot of disciplin doesn't it. Darth Oh. Did I hurt some of your feelings because I believe you should share what and where you get your knowledge from. When asked to support who you are you, some of you get all pizzed off. Lol. Can't help you with that part of your lives people.

I can help here. If you don't like me. So what. I don't care about your bad talk. And I don't care how bad azz you think you are either. You assume I'm just a pudd, like yourselves. But I'm not. I'm a man who loves who he is. And isn't afraid to share this. Pudds

THIS IS AT THE RUDE LYING NAME CALLING WANNABEES ON HERE. NOT THE GOOD DESCENT REAL PEOPLE HERE

OK.

Source(s): Trying to figure out if I am "THE RUDE LYING NAME CALLING WANNABE" or "THE GOOD DESCENT REAL PEOPLE".