[WICCA] Goddess and God?

Hello, I've been studying Wicca for a long time now, but I still can't decide what my matron and patron should be. I know they will call on me, but I'm afraid they never will. I love Moon very much, when I can, I always look at the Moon. It's so beautiful, especially when it shines and lightens... show more Hello,

I've been studying Wicca for a long time now, but I still can't decide what my matron and patron should be. I know they will call on me, but I'm afraid they never will.
I love Moon very much, when I can, I always look at the Moon. It's so beautiful, especially when it shines and lightens my way. It's so mystical and beautiful, I barely can keep my eyes out of it, and when I do, I usually just glance at it every five minutes haha :)

The question is, can I worship just Goddess and God, or I must worship, for example, Selene and Apollo, Luna and Ra etc.? (I mean, only specific deities) What should I do to make a deity to call on me? Should I try dream magick (for example, drinking teas to make me dream prophetical dreams, doing spells to dream of my matron/patron etc.), try doing some forms of divination etc.? Will it work this way, or I shouldn't speed up things and wait?