What should I do regarding this girl?

Hey guys, it's rather an odd scenario I'm dealing with at the moment. I'm still in high school, 16 years old, and I'm currently on Summer break. So, I'm currently working a summer job right now, and this past Saturday, a strange incident occurred. A girl from my school that I know, but don't... show more Hey guys, it's rather an odd scenario I'm dealing with at the moment. I'm still in high school, 16 years old, and I'm currently on Summer break. So, I'm currently working a summer job right now, and this past Saturday, a strange incident occurred. A girl from my school that I know, but don't talk to or anything ended up at the store I'm working at to make a purchase. Once I saw her, for some odd reason I haven't been able to stop thinking about her. I've been aware of her for about 7 months now and knew who she was I guess, but I've never talked with her or anything like that. Why am I suddenly getting these unexpected feelings for her and starting to like her even though I know very little to nothing about her? She seems like a pretty vivacious and affable person, but I really don't know very much at all about this particular female at all. Any comments and advice are appreciated!
1 answer 1