If I pay for private hospital to give birth in UK will my baby get the British citizenship?

Hi, My husband and I are both Mexican citizens living in Mexico and 3 years ago travelled as tourists to UK; we loved the country and we' were thinking if is possible to deliver our children in UK. We do not intend to use NHS, we are willing to pay for private hospital and our stay without working illegally.... show more Hi,

My husband and I are both Mexican citizens living in Mexico and 3 years ago travelled as tourists to UK; we loved the country and we' were thinking if is possible to deliver our children in UK. We do not intend to use NHS, we are willing to pay for private hospital and our stay without working illegally. My husband has a very stable and wealthy business that can support our stay during the pregnancy period. My question is if none of us have the British Citizenship is there a permit we can require in order to get our baby legally the British citizenship? Our intention is to give our children a an option in their future if they don't want to stay in Mexico.

I want to make sure to do things legally I repeat, I do not intend to use any government support the less we want is to become another couple sucking benefits from the Britain's rights...
Update: My understanding is immigration laws changed decades ago, not because the child is born in UK can automatically acquire the citizenship like in USA or other countries, this is because many immigrants were taking advantage of the health system, therefore, I want to get advise if is possible that by paying for all... show more My understanding is immigration laws changed decades ago, not because the child is born in UK can automatically acquire the citizenship like in USA or other countries, this is because many immigrants were taking advantage of the health system, therefore, I want to get advise if is possible that by paying for all the health services my child can get not exactly the British citizenship but the right to have the option if in the future he wants to pursued the UK citizenship by studying and living in the UK as legally required. Of course the baby will be Mexican, we are allowed to have dual nationality but as long as we can support them financially I would like them to have an option in the future. I studied my Major in Canada and it was a great experience, we are also thinking in that option as well... of course by paying a private medical service as well, but we loved the British culture :)...
Update 2: Thank you all for your kind Reponses, of course the ones who did it respectfully! Will encourage my children to look for a student visa in the future instead... :)