Can my relationship be saved?

I have been with my girlfriend now for 3 1/2 years. We've had our highs and lows but recently has been very bad. I know that I'm not perfect and sometimes I say things out of anger that shouldn't be said. I have never been like this to one of my girlfriends and I feel like the way she's acting is making me like this. My girlfriend always gives me attitude and it seems like I'm always bothering her because she doesn't like the way I do some things. She also has been going out more often and she lied about what time she came home the last time she went out. I try hard to make her happy but I feel like she just doesn't care. We had a pretty good battle last night and now she's staying with some family for a few days. I really love the girl but sometimes it's just hard to be happy when I feel like she's miserable.

Is there a way to fix this?

Could she be talking to someone else?

Any advice would be great.

I dated a woman 31/2 yrs once.She never treated me with respect, gave me attitude and one day I was thinking'after we get married things will be different" then it hit me like a ton of bricks.Just because she and I dress up and have a wedding ceremony does not mean she will change, in FACT she will STILL be the same person AFTER the wedding that she was before and did I want to spend the rest of my life living like this with her? The answer was a clear resounding no. The LORD brought that to my atttention and after that I prayed, we broke up that week and I am glad. The LORD later sent me a woman who loves and respects me. We will be married 11 yrs this month.