Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 years ago

had sex in an elevator with a fat ugly girl? how can i go on with life?

at my office, i was really depressed because i couldn't get my work in on time so i started drinking strong liquor and before i knew it i was in the elevator having sex with the fattest and ugliest girl in the whole building. what do i do? it was wrong on so many levels

• Big D

We've all been there man, I feel for ya. Just gotta take it 1 day at a time. They have rape counseling for women but there's no "Banged a fat ugly girl counseling" for guys, go figure.

Not much you can do! It's in the past let it go. Take a nice hot or cold shower scrub yourself really nice and move on. I'm pretty sure you made her day, or probably her whole month. Lol

• Have no shame son. I've said it before and I'll say it again: if they're skets, get stuck in

• 2017

Marry her.

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life , get an ugly girl to marry you.

Listen..... great song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ZJiBHh-Yw

Youtube thumbnail

Hay was wit da tums down. great song

whats done is done