Why do Liberals dislike people blaming Islam, but have no problem with blaming the White Man?

I find some of them quite peculiar. Im mainly talking about White liberals.

They have been happy to blame all whites slavery continually. Happy for some black people to blame all 1billion white people for slavery. They don't say not a word, but defend them.

They blame the entire 'white system' for blacks being behind bars.

They blame all policeman for blacks behind bars and 'racism'.

Forgot to mention they blame whites for racism as well lol.

They're also happy for some radical Muslims to blame America & 'The West'. Why don't they say shot about that instead of hyping about people to blame muslims for 9/11?

Cultural Marxism.

The easiest way to begin a communist revolution is by turning brother against brother, the have's against the have not's.

White, Christian, men have been at the forefront of technological, artistic, economic and scientific advancement on this side of the globe and have benefited from it the most ... and so they become the enemy to the Marxist.

The one thing bi-partisan America can agree on, is that Islam is an enemy of the people. It's too bad the liberals can't see the forest for the trees, and see who the real enemy is. Well, the fact is, it is Muslim loving Barack Obama. Unfortunately most black liberals can't or refuse to acknowledge this, and there lies the biggest part of the problem today. They would rather follow the dirt bags who run around blaming the cracker. People like Oprah Winfrey, Charlie Rangel, Barack Obama, Jesse Jackson, and all those people who want to keep the racial dissention on the front burner.

Little do these morons know, they are only breeding more hatred, more racial divide, and a serious threat to uprisings that will occur because of it, just like in Egypt.

Because painting all Muslims as evil is extremely stupid, for reasons that I'm not sure you could understand.

For one thing, it is a massive insult to Muslims who are American citizens.

For another, there are a LOT of Muslims out there, and they live on the same planet, so we'd damn well better figure out how to get along.

Demonize people serves only one purpose--it is a prelude to justifying murdering them.

• jack

I wonder the same thing, if this makes me racist so be it! But in reality people will be what they want, i have had my legal problems, federal indictment, DUI, and when i was young i swore to the moon i had no fault! Untill i got older and realized that what i do i am accountable for, sure people can give me excuses and reasons but at the end of the day it is Personal Responsability...and in the 2013 world thats about as popular as hiv!

I don't blame present-day white people for slavery....and....I have no problem white-conservative blaming Islam for 9/11 but only under the condition they take responsibility for slavery and the destruction of the new world.

Liberals do not.

Phony conservatives are just horrible mind readers.

Conservatives blaming other conservatives. Why would Liberals have a problem with this?

I'm just going to say no because anything else I say would just be insulting and or derogatory but feel free to imagine your own insulting and or derogatory comments here... go wild be creative use your imagination.

• Z

Because whites are responsible for all of those problems.

the white man stole my land