What topics to girls/women like to talk about with a guy?

One subject that often gets neglected here in the Dating & Singles section is no one ever asks girls/women what things do girls/women like talking about when they are with a guy.So,I put this question to every girl/woman :

What topics do all of you girls and women like to talk about when you are with a guy?And,mention the reasons why.

Please list your favourite topics.

Do you like it when guys ask you questions about you? And why?

I'm the type of gal that is very shy at first so if I'm barley getting to know the guy, I enjoy hearing about him. Topics that interest me the most is their future career goals or hobbies; something I believe that is easily relatable.

I like to talk about him so I can get an assessment of how he is as a person. Is he kind, etc.

I try to speak with them as I would other humans, their interests, world events, art, literature etc

*off topic* no she is the one that said"so you assume they threw me away"

Source(s): Thanks for answering my Q

Are you sure your not me ...We could be twins if you had short hair