Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 6 years ago

Can we make cheese from boobs milk?

I am not trying to be sexist here ,I am just asking a scientific question u_u

I mean human boobs

I mean human boobs

@just me ,humans ain't carnivores ;we also eat plants products

• Haley
    Favorite Answer

Yes is been done before in Holland.

1

Source(s): Natural Breast Enlargement Secrets : http://BoostYourBust.siopu.com/?NaHG
  • ?

I would think you probably could. Humans are mammals just like cows and goats. I don't know how good of cheese you would get because most milk producing animals are herbivores while humans are basically carnivores. It would be highly unorthodox to make cheese out of breast milk but I don't see why you couldn't do it.

I don't know where you would find a woman who would go along with this freaky project though.

Yes, or goats milk, or milk from a cat or a dog if you prefer. You could even make cheese from mouse milk if you wanted, but you'd either have to milk a lot of mice or just have cheese on crumb rather than cheese on toast.

• Rick B

Not really sure what "boobs milk" is, but you can make cheese from the milk of any animal as long as it has an adequate fat content.

ALL cheese is already from 'boobs milk', Where do you think milk comes from - ears?

• ?

Sounds lik mayb a yeast infection..an u would not b leaking milk this early in pregnancy.

there is a place in ny that makes it i dont think i would try it but why not tity milk cheese and wine