I heard someone(s) talk about digestion; stuff; beef, pork. Does someone have their relible guideline?

If you are asking about how does the body digest stuff (all kinds of food) and meat included like beef and pork. Here is a link for you to see what happens to food after we put it in our mouth and swallow it.

The digestion starts in our mouth when we start to chew our food. It breaks it down into small pieces so the rest of our body can start to process it. That is why mother's say to their kids " chew your food very well so you don't get a belly ache!". Look at these 2 links for more information :)

http://kidshealth.org/kid/htbw/digestive_system.ht...

• Angel

I have a number of Facebook friends who swear they cannot digest beef or pork or lamb! they only eat chicken. I do think some cannot digest some foods just like an allergy to peanuts or nuts or MSG or something else.

not too sure what you are asking for tho! food nutrition facts? or somehting else?

It is harder on the body functions to eat and digest any kinds of meats. Veggies are the best way to go if you're looking for digestion. Not sure what you're looking for but this should get you right on track