My bf is angry bcos he caught me watching porn on my mobile...what should I do?

My bf is 42 I'm a 24 year old girl... I have always enjoyed watching porn... I've been with my bf a year and he's caught me watching it and is really upset... He says I watch it bcos he's not enuff for me which isn't true... He said it was disrespectful of me... What should I do?

• me

I somehow doubt his computer history is much better than yours, men getting angry over porn is the ultimate hypocrisy. Unless he truly does not watch it at all he has no room to be talking, I would ask him "You honestly never watch it? I find that difficult to believe"

If he really doesn't then I'd either explain to him why you watch it, suggest watching it together or I'd stop watching it. It wasn't disrespectful of you because you didn't even know it bothered him or that he expected you not to watch it

He feels that way bc hrs insecure

He's insecure bc he is too.old for you

But its pretty refreshinv to see a women.askinv this ? Rather then a man

Lol

ask if he wants to watch it with you? or to get out if it just say you wanted to watch it to give more to him not and its not that he isnt enough etc, just say what you really feel though