I'm always evil in my dreams? Why?

I absolutely love villains... don't get me wrong... But i just don't get why i'm evil during my dreams. I love it, and i don't know why. Some nights, i would have a dream that i got pissed off or emotional and turned evil. I even daydream about it. It worries me because in real life i'm very... show more I absolutely love villains... don't get me wrong...
But i just don't get why i'm evil during my dreams. I love it, and i don't know why.
Some nights, i would have a dream that i got pissed off or emotional and turned evil. I even daydream about it.
It worries me because in real life i'm very angry and depressed all the time, but i never let it out of me. On the outside.. i am perfectly happy.
In my dreams, i'm always an evil murderer. Either with powers, or just a normal one... but it happens.
I'm staring to actually LIKE those dreams, which scares me even more.

Why does this happen? Can someone explain this to me?
1 answer 1