Is the World Ending Today or Am I Just Hearing Too Much from the Weather Channel?

I've had the Weather Channel on for a while. It is running constant stories of bad weather from storms and tornados. This has been going on all day.

Once in a while? The channel beeps to let me know that I can expect a bad thunderstorm right here in Southwestern Pennsylvania. I looked outside, and I think they are right...

They even have some video of people facing a tornado, and one guy is praying the "Our Father" and "Hail Mary."

How bad is this gonna' get? What's happening where you're at? Oh... please give your state.

Gotta' go! It's a warning now!!! It's almost here.

Right after I asked this question? A big storm came through and knocked out the power for hours. The wind was amazing. I guess The Weather Channel was right. I was only being silly about the world coming to an end. However, last night? I started to wonder if it would be my LAST night.

-Welcome to the Wild World of Global Warming !! :) -Brace Yourself; cuz it's about to get One heck of a lot- WORSE !! :o

Source(s): Heavy Weather.

The Weather Channel often thrive off sensationalism, hyperbole, and fear-mongering reporting purely for the sake of gaining viewership and interest. This is no surprise. I wouldn't be concerned.

All are consequence of the extreme climate. Perhaps, you should emigrate to Argentina and your next generation to South Africa. At this moment, South Africa is not ready but it will be the last city in the Earth.

Luke 23

28 But Jesus turned back unto them, and said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children.

29 For behold, the days will come, when men shall say, Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.

30 Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us, and to the hills, Cover us.

31 For if they do these things to a green tree, what shall be done to the dry?

Nothing is happening in the Northwest.

Its cool and unseasonably dry.

Don't believe TWC they exaggerate things so that they get more viewers NOAA's better