When was I conceived if I was born in september?

Hey When I was conceived their was a chance I couldn't be my dads but we've had a DNA test prove that my dad is my dad so that is out of the way. But my dad seems to think I was conceived in January even though I was born in September. My dad thinks I was conceived on his birthday which is the 16th... show more Hey
When I was conceived their was a chance I couldn't be my dads but we've had a DNA test prove that my dad is my dad so that is out of the way. But my dad seems to think I was conceived in January even though I was born in September.

My dad thinks I was conceived on his birthday which is the 16th January but I was born 20th September my mother thinks I was born 5 days late but my dad says I was born early but about maybe 5 days to maybe a little over a week. I've looked it up online about about being born in September it says I was conceived in December but I never gave the actual date like the 20th and I don't know if I was late or early as I hear different stories when do you think I was conceived