Is the iPhone 5, 5s and 5c the same size?

I love phone cases but I always just see "Case for iPhone 5" at the stores. I was told that the 5, 5s and 5c are all the same size because 5 is the "model number" for lack of better words. If I have a 5c can I use a case that is for 5 and 5s? Thank you.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • stu
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favourite answer

the 5 and 5S SHOULD be the same shape and size....so cases should be interchangeable.

the 5C is slightly different though. its a little more rounded and a case from a 5 or 5S will not fit it.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 7 years ago

5 and 5S have are the same size. While the 5c I believe is thicker.

• boland
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Iphone 5c Dimensions

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

5C is different than the 5 and 5S.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jason
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

5 and 5s are the same, and 5c isn't.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

you wanna iphone 4r facebook twitter, listening songs, taking pictures n videos, playing games, messaging n calls, streaming tv online, watching movies. yes you are right apple going to increase increase increase processor capability and other feature that'll made easy everything your exams are getting finish and you have a lot of free time in the vacations mean you should wait 4r i5 coleg will start again n u will hv ur i5. there is no problems to decide. Wait for iphone 5S n purchase it in july

• 6 years ago

The covers are different in size, but if you go for a soft silicone/rubber case rather than a hard case the fit is fine x

• 4 years ago

I have an iPhone 5 case on my phone which is a 5c so even if there different silicone cases still fit :) so in guessing silicone cases for 5,5c and 5s hope this is helpful

• 4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axjI6

There will always be new versions as everything is always evolving (and should be!). Hardware especially is always improving and getting smaller and better. If waiting for the next version then you will always be waiting.

• SRΛSC
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

They are roughly the same size. So it may work.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.