PS4, X-Box One or PC?

So please tell me what's right for me!! I can't decide what to get for Christmas... I would get XBox One. It has Windows 8, Skype, Internet Explorer and nearly all games for PS3/4. I wouldn't get PS4. It doesn't have ANYTHING the X1 has, like Skype and the other things. PC is what WOULD be 2nd... show more So please tell me what's right for me!! I can't decide what to get for Christmas...
I would get XBox One. It has Windows 8, Skype, Internet Explorer and nearly all games for PS3/4. I wouldn't get PS4. It doesn't have ANYTHING the X1 has, like Skype and the other things. PC is what WOULD be 2nd choice. Also, X1 has pretty much better exclusives like RYSE: Son of Rome.
X1 is quite expensive but it's worth it. PS4 isn't really worth it for £350. PC is more expensive than both, but has certainly quite more. I like KINECT more than the PS Camera.
So in my brain: 1 - (BEST CHOICE) X-Box One.
2 - PC.
3 - (Worst Choice) PS4.
But I think I'm wrong somehow... So PLEASE tell me what I should get. I'm more sporty and about 1/3 or 1/2 of my friends will get X1/X360.
Short but good answer with reason(s) - 3 or 4 stars.
Long but no reason - 3 stars
Long with reasons - 4 - 5 stars
Short and no reason - 2 - 3 stars.
Update: Forgot to tell you, I own a PS3 and I don't really like it which is quite a reason to get X1.