Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMobile Phones & Plans · 7 years ago

My iphone says "you must change your passcode whitin 60 minutes?

i am scared to change it cause it never asked me before

7 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favourite answer

Found this elsewhere:

If you installed a network profile and you are no longer using that, remove it. Settings->General->Profile tap and Remove

If you are still using the network, the profile is required for your contiued use and the password updates are part of the policy.

• 5 years ago

Iphone Passcode Requirement

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Change Passcode On Iphone

• 5 years ago

I just called Apple Support and the advisor said she has never heard of such a thing and that Apple would not send something like that. She said this is most likely a phishing attempt. She recommended clicking "Later", and cleaning out your Safari history and data. Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Additional information required

• 7 years ago

The password might be too common for IOS7 I would do it if I was you :-)

• jeanne
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Great replies, just what I was searching for.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.