Can I monetize a YouTube video that repeats a single GarageBand Apple loop?

I recently put up a video using a single GarageBand Apple loop repeating over and over in my video as my choice of background music. I believe Apple loops are royalty-free, can I monetize a single Apple loop repeating over and over or do I have to add more loops or something and make it different somehow? Either... show more I recently put up a video using a single GarageBand Apple loop repeating over and over in my video as my choice of background music. I believe Apple loops are royalty-free, can I monetize a single Apple loop repeating over and over or do I have to add more loops or something and make it different somehow?

Either way, I used Delicate Piano 01 and repeated this over and over and made it fade out. But I received a copyright claim the other day by an artist called Allen Washington on his rights to a song called 'Before Life - After Life' where I listened to it on Amazon and it is the same Delicate Piano 01 loop but has added bongo drums, he reinstated the copyright claim even though I tried to dispute it by copy and pasting the Apple GarageBand Licensing Agreement in my explanation. I find it scary to 'appeal' the claim however because I may get a strike on my channel if he wins the case. What do I do and am I in the right?

Thank you so much for your help.