Where i can find dark room meditation retreat in india ?

I live in Chennai,India. I would like to attend dark room retreat for duration of 3 months to 1 year. I got little information about Tibetan monasteries in Bylakuppe,Karnataka,India but I am unable to find any dark room retreats for such duration. I got that there are three kinds of retreats available in Tibetan... show more I live in Chennai,India. I would like to attend dark room retreat for duration of 3 months to 1 year. I got little information about Tibetan monasteries in Bylakuppe,Karnataka,India but I am unable to find any dark room retreats for such duration.
I got that there are three kinds of retreats available in Tibetan Buddhism ... They are white retreats, yellow retreats, and black retreats while white retreat is normal and black retreat is in 24x7 darkness..
I would like to attend black retreat.. Please tell me where i can find such retreats in india and share your experience if you have any of such... Thank you....
Update: Is There any similar kind of dark retreat in other religions / even non religious dark room meditation retreat in india ?