Nothing In The Universe Is Constant?

Some times i feel weird while i have no reason for that.I might have lost some mass and energy.why?where did it go?Every thing of course is changing, moving ...etc.So, every thing, such as constant numbers,light speed,Avogadro number, plank's constant, ...etc are not really constant but they are just near that... show more Some times i feel weird while i have no reason for that.I might have lost some mass and energy.why?where did it go?Every thing of course is changing, moving ...etc.So, every thing, such as constant numbers,light speed,Avogadro number, plank's constant, ...etc are not really constant but they are just near that constant?
and what we say constants, do they apply any where? or are they just used for local applications? i mean just can we be accurate in our measurements?Can they cause great difference when applied out side our solar system?at the very far end while even they vary in the same system?infarct uniqueness of things can be applied for the invisible too, because all the visible ones appear to exhibit that property,but can we apply light speed to be constant in the invisible part or the remote part of the universe, that can be even visible but not reachable?
5 answers 5