Would a girl be ok with having sex with one person their whole life?

Ok so me and my girlfriend have been dating for almost 11 months, she's 19 and about to turn 20 soon and I'm 22. We both took each other's virginity, and I was wondering if sooner or later would she leave me to go experience other people. I recently asked her that question and she's said she... show more Ok so me and my girlfriend have been dating for almost 11 months, she's 19 and about to turn 20 soon and I'm 22. We both took each other's virginity, and I was wondering if sooner or later would she leave me to go experience other people. I recently asked her that question and she's said she didn't want to answer it and that I'm disrespecting her by asking. All I asked was would she be ok with going through life only having one sex partner. Was that wrong of me to ask, I asked because that's my main fear and I wanted to tell her how I was feeling. I understand it's a serious question but I feel like we should be in the same page on things like that.