Help with tv show name?

I don't remember much about it, but I watched it a lot when I was younger. I owned the dvds. It was a cartoon (maybe 3d animation, I can't remember) about racing. The main character was a blonde surfer, who drove a light blue SUV with a surfboard attached. There was a 'tough guy' character with... show more I don't remember much about it, but I watched it a lot when I was younger. I owned the dvds.

It was a cartoon (maybe 3d animation, I can't remember) about racing. The main character was a blonde surfer, who drove a light blue SUV with a surfboard attached.
There was a 'tough guy' character with black hair, and his car was red and black, and its wheels could transform into some sort of metal, so that he could drive on lava.
There was a black character, who in one of the episodes had a mystical blind grandfather who could see the future or something?
The show may have been elemental-based. . . like; water (the main character), fire (the tough guy), earth (maybe the black guy?)

it may have been an anime. and it may have had only four 'movie-length' episodes.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?
Thanks
Update: Reply to northshore_angel_fan: It was along time ago. Do you remember every dvd from when you were younger? I had a lot of dvds when I was a kid.

Anyways, I found it. It was 'Hot Wheels World Race', and the sequel series was called 'Hot Wheels AcceleRacers'.

Thanks for all your help
1 answer 1