Won't send my email to teacher (icloud)? Please help, please?

I need to email my professor some course-work that is already passed the due date. Problem is, it won't send! Every time I try to email him I get a message from postmaster saying the delivery of the email failed, but it doesn't say why. I checked with others beforehand to make sure the email address was... show more I need to email my professor some course-work that is already passed the due date. Problem is, it won't send! Every time I try to email him I get a message from postmaster saying the delivery of the email failed, but it doesn't say why. I checked with others beforehand to make sure the email address was correct, but I don't know if they're having the same problem and don't have any way of contacting them right now.

Is it because my account is hotmail and his is iCloud? If I set up an iCloud account, would it let me email him then? Or could it be a problem with my email address? Please help!
1 answer 1