How to go from antisocial back to social?

hey, I'll try to make this short as I can so I was homeschooled for a few years, during middle school, due to bad anxiety. this year, freshman year of highschool, I decided to give it a try and go to public school again. it was an awful first day, even the medicine hadnt fixed my anxiety and I nearly... show more hey, I'll try to make this short as I can

so I was homeschooled for a few years, during middle school, due to bad anxiety. this year, freshman year of highschool, I decided to give it a try and go to public school again. it was an awful first day, even the medicine hadnt fixed my anxiety and I nearly fainted...so that first day I went home crying to my mom begging her to let me be homeschooled again, and she gave in. I was so embarrassed that I deleted my Facebook, so it's sorta like I've fallen off of the planet to all of my friends, for like a year. i kind of want to reopen the Facebook because I'm super antisocial and I'm always just home on the Internet. but I'd feel so stupid and embarrassed and I wouldn't know what to tell everybody or what my first status should be, etc. any advice or ideas?

I do have a new Facebook account, I have 900+ friends on there, that I met online. maybe I could just send some of my old friends a friend request from my new account?

thanks ahead of time for anybody's help, it's truly appreciated
1 answer 1