When will Yahoo Answers hire some qualified IT folks?

YA has been playing around with a new version of Y!Answers with continuing critical bugs they can't seem to fix. Where do I begin...there are so many. 1. In Edit mode, the special characters come out as garbage (e.g., &'%@) rather than ', ", etc. Your programmers need to declare all the... show more YA has been playing around with a new version of Y!Answers with continuing critical bugs they can't seem to fix. Where do I begin...there are so many.

1. In Edit mode, the special characters come out as garbage (e.g., &'%@) rather than ', ", etc. Your programmers need to declare all the special characters, not just alphanumerics.

2. Answers Feedback is no where to be found; thus, I'm posting this feedback as a question. No where did I even see the word "feedback" are you really disavowing user comments?

3. Relegating Best Answer authority to Askers only is about a dumb as they get. In the sciences, Askers ask because they don't know the best, correct answer; so how can they possibly judge the best correct answer? The sciences are not opinion like most of the other categories are. I've seen far too many Best Answers on Physics given by Askers that were totally wrong.

4. Leading blanks put in by Answerers during Edit are deleted upon Review and Submit. The whole answering process is not...not...WYSIWYG; good IT programmers can fix this. And similarly, long "words", like some URLs, are truncated. We need WYSIWYG throughout.

5. The cancel Answer X is still within the Answer pane. So we can still accidentally delete everything we've put into an answer by clicking on the top end of the vertical slide bar. THIS MUST BE FIXED...and yes I'm shouting because you're not hearing me.