Really? Now we have to scroll up many answers to review the question?

In addition to qualified IT programmers, you should also hire an experienced human factors engineer to work out the MMI between users and your web sites. That new feature you announced, putting my Answer at the bottom of all the others, is totally uncalled for. Now when I go back to get numbers to work a physics... show more In addition to qualified IT programmers, you should also hire an experienced human factors engineer to work out the MMI between users and your web sites.

That new feature you announced, putting my Answer at the bottom of all the others, is totally uncalled for. Now when I go back to get numbers to work a physics problem given by the Asker, I am forced to scroll up several pages at times to get to the question and those numbers. Some physics questions are complex; so frequent references back to them are necessary.

I'm in favor of keeping the other answers on the screen for references while I enter my answer, I often refer to another Answer while writing mine. But don't put them above my entry field. Put them below; so I can refer quickly to the question as I'm writing in my answer.