Rates/opinions on these 3 girl's names :)?

Please rate/ give your opinion of these 3 girl's names. Suggestions also welcome. Best answer will be picked! :)

- Blair

- Violet

- Delilah

BQ: Do you like Blair or Blaire better?

THANKS! :)

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Best answer

- Blair 6/10 Nice name just a little harsh sounding

- Violet 8/10 Beautiful, lovely, and classy all at once

- Delilah 6/10 Nice just not a name I would consider

BQ: Blair

Name suggestions:

Mary

Clara

Laurel

Juliana

Jocelyn

Caroline

• 6 years ago

Violet is my favourite. Also near the top of my list. Very pretty.

Delilah is nice too. I've never met any little girl Delilahs though and don't have particularly good associations as to the sort of person that has that name.

All the Blairs I know are 30-40 something males. I've always thought of Blair as more of a boys name. It's also not a particularly pleasant sounding name. Blair...blah

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Blair- 8/10. I really like the name Blair. It's a cute name that I think is really unique for girls. BQ: I like it spelled Blaire better, not sure why but I like the E added on.

Violet-9/10. I love this name. It's so pretty and sweet and it's adorable for a girl.

Delilah- 7/10. It's a really pretty name. It ages well as a child gets older as well

• Audrey
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

blair: 1/10. I'm personally not a fan of it or any female B names for that matter

violet: 8/10. very nice and decent

delilah: 4/10 hippy dippy

blair but it dont matter to me

instead of Deliliah: what aout Delia?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • secret
    Lv 5
    6 years ago

I personally love Blair the most but the with the spelling 'Blaire' Looks so much nicer.

I'm personally not fond of Delilah or violet!

• 6 years ago

Blaire, Violet-not crazy about it, a flower and I do not like Delilah (this may not be of interest to you) but in the Bible, the story of Samson and Delilah, Samson loved Delilah, Samson was a strong man given his strength thru his long hair. Delilah betrayed him for money and cut his hair while he slept, thus losing his strength. Maybe Violet Rose, has a ring to it.

• T
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

Blair- 4/10. I'm sorry, it's just not a name I'm fond of.

Violet- 10/10! One of my most favorite names ever.

Delilah- 9/10. It's beautiful.

BQ: Although I'm not really fond of the name, I prefer the Blaire spelling. It just looks more complete to me. =)

Also, a few personal favorites--

Lucille (Lucy)

Amelia

Norah

Audrey

Grace

Stella

Paige

Mackenzie

• 6 years ago

I LOVE violet, and everyone else does too.. I'd go for violet,I me been considering this name for my baby girl(: Blair seems a bit witchy and not many people like it.. Delilah seems Victorian or like my grandmother :D TEAM VIOLET.

• 6 years ago

blaire is better btw those 3 names are good but i like blaire unique name Lol

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

I personally like the name Kaylah. But violet sounds amazing to me

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.